An Introduction

The world is ever-changing, and the spread of technology has influenced millions of lives. With that, news from around the globe has spread at a n increasingly rapid pace. Yes, we are living in the Information Age. Yet with all this news going about, it is so hard to find the important news that pertains to you personally and to pressing issues that challenge the world. There is so much bias in the news. and as I quote John Meyer, "when you on the information, oh, you can bend it all you want.. that's why we're waiting on the world to change" ("Waiting on the World to Change"). Yes, I want to be sure I quote it right. That's what a year of AP Lang will do to you.

And so with this state we are in, there must be some place where you can find the right news, and the information you really need or want. No, this is not some PAC-funded site, nor is this overly political and biased, but rather this is a hobby and wonderful experience for me, as I love interacting with the world I live in. For years, I have been well-immersed in issues affecting the world, from political issues to market trends. With experience I have garnered over the years form internships and programs, it is safe to say that I am well-versed. I have always found myself expressing beliefs and opinions openly, and instead of just addressing a class during a debate, I want to expand my audience.

I really want to explore the world further and understand socioeconomic factors that both promote and harm growth. I have done so much for my community by dedicating my time and efforts, and it's time for me to kick it up a notch. I have started to gain more international experience by working with new people and mentors, yet there is more for me to understand. Publishing this blog almost forces me to pay even more attention to the news and know everything that occurs in the world.

With some time left before I get more busy, I want to just go ahead right now and start this blog, and see how well it works. This will be a fun and interesting experience. Not only is this for me, but this is also for "YOU, the people" @Donald Trump. I hope this becomes a safe-haven where you can find the right information you need, whether it's for that research paper due tomorrow or because you are bored of the news.

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to take a look at my posts and maybe this site will get lost in the deep web, but being to finally put my passions down on paper (not necessarily, but electronically) fills my bubble.


Let's hope Internashunal Politix succeeds!!

Sincerely,
Arik Li

Comments