A Reintroduction

See the source image
There are many things occurring in our world, and while much has changed, much more remains to be improved. As I quote John Meyer, "when you on the information, oh, you can bend it all you want.. that's why we're waiting on the world to change" ("Waiting on the World to Change"). Yes, I want to be sure I quote it right. I still remember my grammar. And so with that said, it's been a full year since I started this blog. Truth be told, I was not sure if I was going to carry it out, but with the help of friends and viewers like you, I have continued, through college application season, through AP testing, through rain or shine. 

It's interesting to look back at what's been covered so far and looking at what has changed and what hasn't changed. It'll be even more interesting to look back in years from today.

Here's to another year. Let's get even more topics covered!

Comments